Friday, January 30, 2009

Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Thanks Our Customers!

Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Employees would like to thank all of our customers for their wonderful and sincere comments. We genuinely desire our customers to know that we value them and care about them. We recommit ourselves everyday to exceed the expectations of our customers.

Hope you enjoy these comments as much as we do !


Secilia Y. “All I have to say is keep up the good work.”

Paul R. “Everyone is friendly & courteous in everyway.”

Jacqueline R. “Very happy with salesman & dealership, would buy another car from this dealership.”

Ronald H. “My salesperson Shawn is an asset to the Charleston, SC Rick Hendrick team. It was a pleasure to meet and do business with him. He is honest, truthful and caring. The members of the Hendrick Team that I met were professional and a pleasure too associate with.”

Elizabeth K. “The staff is unbelievably courteous and professional. We have bought many vehicles in different states and have never run across such conscientious service.”

Michael G. “Overall a great experience, thanks.”

Patricia F. “My salesman, Joey, was awesome, best experience ever!”

Ward U.JD was the best salesman I have ever had & yes I will be back to buy from him again. Thanks JD!”

Willis L. “Thanks for the Chevy Silverado, great business.”

James M.Nelson is a very good salesman. He took good care of me 100%.”

Josh M. “I am extremely satisfied with my new vehicle and the service that I received.”

Merrill G.: 4 on Q16 Jerry H. “Very Good!

Richard C. Criswell: 4 on Q16 Jerry H. “Thanks for your service!”

John L. “I was greeted with very friendly & professional service & would recommend Rick Hendrick Chevrolet to anyone.”

Marion K. “1st class business for attitude & physical appearance.”

Stacey G. “I love my car.”

Ronald K. “They had a good variety of vehicles and came to my assistances even after they had just closed.”

Walter C. “My service consultant should be given a pat on the back for doing an excellent job.”

Michelle S. “Highly recommend Joey to anyone looking to work with the best sales consultant ever!”

Beryl A. “I finally got James as a service helper, now I know why there are so many letters in the service area. He is the best!”

Paul F. “We were out of town, they contacted rental services took care of that & overnighted the part, had it fixed the next day. Great!”

Robert D. “A great place to buy a vehicle.”

Joseph L. “Just another opportunity to complement Rick Hendrick Chevrolet for outstanding service.”

Amanda G. “Thank you for everything! J

Christopher L. “Always fantastic service.”

Douglas S. “Thank you for your help & concern in my purchase!”

Donna M. “This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle from Rick Hendrick and both times I have been treated with a great deal of respect. And I can tell there is a lot of appreciation for me buying one of the vehicles. It has been lots of fun getting to know my Malibu. Keep up the good work!!!”

James T. “The salesmen were very helpful and professional. Furthermore, even though I found my own financing, the financial officer was very helpful. This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle from Rick Hendrick and it was very pleasant..... Thank you.”

Norma R. “My family has done business with Rick Hendrick for years. The service department manager Chris & his staff always take good care of us. Also, Nelson, our favorite salesman, always makes sure our needs are met.”

Terri B. “Great Experience.”

Vincent H.Service personnel were of the highest caliber - Very professional & prompt."

David K. “They are always pleasant when you come in & will help you in anyway that they can. I always enjoy going in when I need work done."

Loring B.JD was a pleasure to work with & I’ll come back & buy another car from him. Thank You JD.”

Herbert M.Nelson is the best salesman there is.”

Jerome S. “A1 excellent center. I love doing business with them.”

William H. “I want to first say thanks to Jimmy for the help on the Internet. Then to Shawn, thanks for all the help and the time helping me find the truck I wanted, you bent over backwards to help me. You made it all work out, thanks.”

Eugene M. “Good Job!”

Bill T. “Was treated very professionally and my truck was ready when promised. I have been driving it for a few weeks after the service and everything that needed corrected was done and works great.”

Jefferson S. “Keep up the good work.”

Benton B. “Excellence.”

Peter M. “We are completely satisfied. We will stay customers of Rick Hendrick until we get too old & they take our keys away.”

John K. “Thanks James, again, you make owning a Chevrolet special.”

Dianna C. “Our dealership for about 20 years.”

Kimberly S. “Thanks to Jerry & Martin for taking good care of our Corvette.”

Carolyn R. “As long as I can drive, I will buy my cars from Rick Hendrick Chevrolet.”

William C. “The Service Department personnel are the best in Charleston.

Ashley T. "Jerry was great, very helpful."

Robert C. “I have nothing but praise for Jerry and the rest of the service department staff and technicians! I love my HHR, even though as I take this survey it is in the shop again, for what seems to be not a common problem, but a defect in the HHR/Cobalt line. While it seems Chevy did nothing to safeguard me, my dealer took up the slack, as usual. Rick Hendrick Chevy has my total support, Chevrolet needs to work on getting the same level of support.”

Terry H. “Completely satisfied with everything. Service time, professionalism, very courteous, everything you would want from a dealership.”

Rick M. “We have brought the car in for minor adjustments and even after having Hendrick replace our transmission we are very pleased with the performance of our car and thank you to everyone involved.”

James G. “The staff of Rick Hendrick always makes coming there a pleasant experience. I look forward to when I am going to purchase my next vehicle from them.”

Jacob P. “Whenever I go to James I get the best service. Please thank him for me.”

William C. “The service department personnel are the best in Charleston.”

Sheila R. “I enjoy the fact that the employees, from the sales department to the service department, really show their compassion and professionalism to all their customers. I have seen it for myself.”

John R. “This is my second purchase with Rick Hendrick Chevrolet and they do stand behind their customers and product.”

Susan P. “I like Rick Hendrick Chevrolet; they always make me feel at home.”